If the sounds of ocean waves and the feel of sun on your skin sounds relaxing to you,
then I invite you to join me on the beach as we walk together watching the sunrise.
I kept this meditation short on purpose, because I know how hard it can be to focus when
you are grieving. I also kept it short so that you can listen to it
at the beginning of your day, before bed, or any time you need a break.
How this meditation will help you:
* improve your focus and concentration
* become more calm
* take a teeny break from your heartache
* feel more connected to your child in heaven
* reduce feelings of anger, guilt, and fear
* cope with loss
* fall asleep faster
* manage the physical symptoms of grief
This download is for any parent who is experiencing the devastation of child loss.